Delivery Policies and Conditions
- The products will be delivered to the customers within 30-45 days (production lead time included) after confirming that orders and payments are successful.
- The customers will be contacted by our sale staff to schedule the delivery date and time when your orders and payments are made successfully. Delivery appointment will be confirmed again before the schedule via a phone call by our delivery staff.
- Delivery to a single location within Bangkok and its vicinity is free of charge for any order with a total value of minimum 20,000 baht (after discount). For orders with a total value less than 20,000 baht or delivery to the location in the other provinces, the delivery charge will be calculated based on distance from our warehouse to the customer's location.
Delivery charges are shown in links below;
- In the case that customers want to pick up products by themselves, the customers can pick up at the Showroom Sathorn branch only.
- In the case that the products cannot be delivered at the appointed location on the delivery date and the obstacle is not caused by our company; Extra-charges for re-delivery will be applied.
- Standard products: 2,500 baht / delivery
- Made to order products: 4,500 baht / delivery
- Delivery Postponement:
In case customers are not able to receive the products on the delivery date;
- Customers can postpone the delivery with no charge if:
- The postponement is made more than 3 days before the original delivery date. (please inform us via a phone call)
- The postponed date is not more than 30 days from the original date.
- Full payment must be made at least 3 days before the originaldelivery date.
- If the postponement is made less than 3 days before the original delivery date, 2,000 baht will be charged for each postponement.
- If the delivery date is postponed more than 30 days from the original date, 500 baht /sq.m. per month will be charged for storage fees.
- If the delivery truck cannot access the assigned location and our delivery teams must carry the products more than 50 meters horizontally, 500 Baht/person will be charged. In every additional 50 meters; 500 Baht/person will be charged accordingly.
- If the delivery location is higher than 3 storeys and no elevator is applicable; additional charges will be applied:
- From 4th – 9th floor – 500 baht/person
- From 10th – 19th floor – 1,000 baht/person
- From 20th – 29th floor – 2,000 baht/person
- From 30th floor and above – 500 baht/person for each additional floor.
The customers must reject any item on the delivery date if the item is incorrect or damaged and then contact us at Tel. No. 02-120-6458
- Customer must contact our Service Dept. for advice at once when defects of the product is found.
- If the product needs to be sent back to us according to our guarantee conditions. Parcel tracking number must be sent to us once the item was sent through any logistic entity. If not, we will not be responsible for the lost or missing item.
- Replacement and Repairs
- If product is in the guarantee period, replacement will be delivered within 7 days.
- If the guarantee period is over; repairs will take about 15-30 days and additional changes will be applied.
Note: All returned products must be in original condition. All accessories (if any) must accompany the item in the package. Any alternation or missing parts will result in claims rejection.
Customer can check our Warranty Policy page for more detail.
Products under the “CANE” brand, which are manufactured by Podium Holding Group Co., Ltd. and distributed by Podium Home Center Co., Ltd. have passed the tests for consumer use in order to guarantee the quality that is up to highest standards. Therefore, we are able to provide a Limited Warranty of our products, covering material and defects occurred from manufacturing process, under the following warranty terms and conditions.
Product Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Products manufactured by Podium Holding Group Co., Ltd. (“The Company”) will receive a 10-year structural warranty for household use and a 2-year warranty for commercial use.
- This product warranty only covers defect occurred only from faulty material and manufacturing process. The company reserves the right to terminate the warranty if the defection was occurred from other reasons apart from normal use, manufacturing process and faulty material.
- This warranty does not include damages incurred by misuse, careless handling of the product, scratches, stains, damages from misassemble, modifications and transportation, damages from incorrect cleaning, deterioration through age, fungus, rust, termites, moth and scratches or stains that naturally comes with the product, products sold with conditions, products showcased in showrooms, products sold in clearance sale and products used for commercial or business purposes.
- This warranty does not include maintenance, delivery, installation and transportation costs which may occur in the case of off-site service.
- In the case that the company is unable to source the material or parts needed to repair or replace certain damaged parts, the company reserves the right to source and use material or parts similar in quality and standard to replace material or parts needed.
- Should the company determine that the damaged product is within warranty terms and conditions, the company reserves the right to replace or repair specific parts of the product as needed without refund if the products or parts are sold in set. If the damage has occurred to specific parts, the company reserves the right to replace those specific parts only.
- In the case that your product has already been repaired or received parts replacement, the beginning of the warranty period will still be counted from the date of purchase or delivery without any extension.
- The company reserves the right to examine and determine whether the products are under the warranty terms and conditions. The decisions made by the company is considered final.
- This warranty does not cover damages caused by inappropriate or careless movement.
- This warranty shall be terminated if the ownership of the products purchased has changed.
- The company reserves the right to provide warranty exclusively to products within Thailand.
- This warranty does not cover slight differences between product pictures appeared on websites, posters, booklets, leaflets, brochures, catalogues or pictures from any other media by the company and the product purchased by the customer.
Additional warranty terms and conditions for rattan furniture
The company provides a 1-year warranty for rattan furniture. This applies only to personal used furniture and not commercial used furniture. This warranty includes defects caused by faulty craftsmanship or faulty material used.
This warranty lasts one (1) year from the date of purchase or from the date the product was received. If the product was damaged due to misuse or deliberate acts. The warranty shall be terminated with immediate effect.
If product defects were caused by faulty craftsmanship or faulty material, the company shall determine the proper cause of action whether to repair, replace parts or replace the whole product.
In order to repair or replace the product, the company may request for an examination of the product by the company staff or representatives before determining whether to repair or replace the product without extra cost.
Suggestion - Simple ways to maintain rattan furniture
Cleaning rattan furniture could be simply done daily using feather duster or clean cloth to wipe dust holding on to the furniture. Further cleaning could be done occasionally by wiping the furniture with damp cloth, following by dry soft cloth. Then, place the furniture to dry in the sun (Color changes may occur to certain parts of the furniture.) The furniture should be placed away from areas with high humidity and should not be exposed in the sun for a long time for extended use.